Filipinos Celebrate Philippine Independence
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Filipinos celebrate Philippine Independence on July 4, 1948, at Tom Tom Cafe in Oxnard. Those pictured sitting on the left side of the table are, from front to back, five unidentified people, Margarita Rodriguez, Valinte Ines, Mary Rodriguez, George Omo Jr., Carmen Omo, two unidentified people, Lillian Omo, Linda Franco, Domingo Dela Rosa, unidentified, and Virginia Salinas. Those pictured sitting on the right side of the table are, from front to back, Julian Simon, three unidentified people, Sarah Omo, George Omo Sr. and six unidentified people.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Channel Islands
- California State University, Channel Islands, John Spoor Broome Library
- Margarita Rodriguez
George Omo Jr
Domingo Dela Rosa
George Omo Sr
Tom Tom Cafe
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires written permission of the coyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gifts or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
California State University, Channel Islands
Consult owning institution
- Chicago citation style
- Filipinos Celebrate Philippine Independence. 1948-2012. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8w958g5. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1948-2012) Filipinos Celebrate Philippine Independence. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8w958g5
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8w958g5>.