Stetson healdarch pontoon
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item.
Image caption: This photograph is from an advertisement for Stetson Shoes. Women were rarely allowed to appear in advertisements. The world "Healdarch" refers to Mr. Stanley Heald, president of Stetson Shoe Company, Inc., located in South Weymouth. The word "Pontoon" may have referred to a style of shoe depicted in the ad.
Date from item.
Date on item: Exact date unknown ('20s)
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Weymouth Public Libraries, Tufts Library
- PhotographsPhotographic printsPortrait photographsGroup portraitsAdvertisements
- Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Stetson healdarch pontoon. 1920-1929. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/jm214q383. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1920-1929) Stetson healdarch pontoon. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/jm214q383
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/jm214q383>.