The South Pasadena Public Library, built in 1908 with a donation from Andrew Carnegie, was expanded in 1917 with an additional $6,600 grant. The expansion included stack rooms, a sun room and a basement auditorium.
Unknown Copyright status is unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.