A photograph of George Washington’s headquarters at Valley Forge.
Washington’s headquarters at Valley Forge was originally known as the Isaac Potts House. Washington and his aides resided in this home during the Valley Forge winter of 1777 to 1778. The home, controlled by the National Park Service, has been restored and is open for visitors. This photograph is part of a postcard archive at West Chester University.