New webinar: Collaborating for Literacy: Exploring Licensing Models that Work for Libraries, Creators, and Readers
The DPLA community is invited to join us for a new webinar, Collaborating for Literacy: Exploring Licensing Models that Work for Libraries, Creators, and Readers, on Thursday, July 9th from 1:30 to 2:30 pm ET.
We’ll be convening publishers and library leaders to discuss collaborative licensing models for ebooks and how they benefit readers.
- Cindy Altick Aden, Washington State Librarian
- Mallori Bontrager, Digital Services Manager, Independent Publishers Group
- Michele Kimpton, Director of Business Development and Senior Strategist, DPLA
- Andrew Medlar, Director, BookOps, The New York Public Library & Brooklyn Public Library
- Lisa Peet, News Editor, Library Journal
- Adam Silverman, Senior Director, Business Development, HarperCollins
- Kelvin Watson, Director, Broward County Libraries