[February 14, 2014] Board of Directors Call
Posted by DPLA in February 12, 2014.
The DPLA Board of Directors held a conference call on Friday, February 14 at 3:00 PM Eastern. The call was open to the public.
PDF / [wpex more=”View in HTML” less=”Hide”]
- Further development of the “meta-hub” idea (i.e., a moving images hub, a museum hub) and consideration of its advantages and disadvantages.
- See rough notes from last week’s open Content Strategy Committee call for most recent discussion: http://bit.ly/1ggCrL2
- US Copyright Office Public Roundtables on orphan works and mass digitization, March 10-11, 2014.
- Update from Executive Director.
- Questions/comments from the public.[/wpex]
All written content on this blog is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. All images found on this blog are available under the specific license(s) attributed to them, unless otherwise noted.