Varsity Sigma dance, 1949
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph of University of Scranton athletes preparing for the Varsity Sigma annual semi-formal, held on March 17, 1949 in Anthracite Hall, a new ballroom inside the University's main building. Lee Vincent and his orchestra provided music for the dance. Pictured (from left to right) are Lawrence Rosetti, Anthony Orsini, Palmer Liberatore, Walter Stocknick, and Frank McCawley. Orsini and Stocknick were the general co-chairmen for the event.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
University of Scranton -- Sports
University of Scranton -- Students -- Social life and customs
Old Main / College Hall (Scranton, Pa.)
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Varsity Sigma dance, 1949. 1949-03-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/basketball/id/272. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1949-03-17) Varsity Sigma dance, 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/basketball/id/272
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/basketball/id/272>.