2 Fléaux Le Boche La Tuberculose
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text in French says that there are two plagues to conquer, the Germans and tuberculosis. Illustration shows a dagger which strikes in the middle of a black eagle, which represented the two plagues.
Signed "G. Capon" and "Geo Doriva." "Visa 9987" appears on the bottom left side of poster. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- [Paris] : Commission Américaine de Préservation contre la Tuberculose
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- 2 Fléaux Le Boche La Tuberculose. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3405. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) 2 Fléaux Le Boche La Tuberculose. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3405
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3405>.