- View Full Item
- Created Date
Vol. 3 has title: Revolutionary and miscellaneous papers.
I. Thomson, C. The Thomson papers, 1765-1816. La Rouërie, C.A.T., marquis de. Letters of Col. Armand, 1777-1791. Letters to Robert Morris, 1775-1782.--II. U.S. Army. Courts-martial. The trial of Major General Schuyler, October, 1778. U.S. Army. Courts-martial. The trial of Major General Howe, December, 1781. Rainsford, C. Transactions as commissary for embarking foreign troops in the English service from Germany. 1776-1777.--III. U.S. Army. Courts-martial. The trial of Major General St. Clair, August, 1778. Journal of the most remarkable occurrences in Quebec, 1775-1776. Atwood, W. The case of William Atwood, esq. 1703. Vesey, W. Funeral sermon on the death of Lord Lovelace, 1709. Sharpe, J. Rev. John Sharpe's proposals, etc., 1713. Michaëlius, J. Letter of Domine Michaelius [dated, Manhatas] August 11, 1628. [New York (City)] Court of Lieutenancy. [Records] 1686-1696. Index to Revolutionary and miscellaneous papers, vol. I-III.
- Contributing Institution
- Penn State University
- [New York : Printed for the Society
- New York (N.Y.)--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Sources
United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Sources
- Sources.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Revolutionary papers. 1879-81]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001663302. (Accessed July 24, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1879-81]) Revolutionary papers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001663302
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001663302>.