- View Full Item
Having a Swell-tering Time in Palm Springs, California
STEPHEN H. WILLARD, PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Post with cartoon image fetauring a woman in a bikini, pool, signs pointing to Devil's Garden, Painted Canyon, and Palm Canyon, a sun, a motorist, a bicyclist, a bucking horse, a cowboy, an exhausted hare and a turtle, swimmers, a prickly pear cactus, and a stereotyped Indian hiding behind a tree.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, 901 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste C-204, Palm Springs, CA 92262, URL: http://www.accmuseum.org Published in: Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, 901 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste C-204, Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Palm Springs (Calif.)
- Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright or other rights requires the written permission of rights owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the rights owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user to determine who holds rights and to pursue the owner[s] for permission to publish or reproduce in any form. All copies and reproductions by permission of rights holder[s] only. Provided by the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum for research purposes only under the Terms of United States Code Title 17, Section 108. Agua Caliente Cultural Museum is the physical owner only and as such cannot enter into any reproduction agreement pertaining to this item.
- Chicago citation style
- 2002.014.011. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2h4nf28g. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- 2002.014.011. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2h4nf28g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2h4nf28g>.