"Going, Going-- Almost Gone"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Auctioneer Laddie Dancer, on rostrum, tries to squeeze another bid on Jambo Abbie at opening of yearling sales at Liberty Bell Park. Board above him shows offering of $1,500 Filly went for $100 more to Canadian buyer."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Maicher. "Going, Going-- Almost Gone". 1970-09-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70202. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Maicher, (1970-09-21) "Going, Going-- Almost Gone". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70202
- MLA citation style
- Maicher. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70202>.