Federal white-collar comparability process [microform] : studies /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
Consists of Study of private enterprise pay rates for positions equivalent to GS-14/18, by U.S. Civil Service Commission, Improvements needed in the survey of non-Federal salaries used as basis for adjusting Federal white-collar salaries, and Letter dated July 12, 1974, enclosing the report on the second phase of the review of the Federal white-collar comparability process, from the Comptroller General of the United States.
At head of title: 93d Congress, 2d session. Committee Print. Committee print no. 93-21.
CIS Microfiche Accession Numbers: CIS 74 H622-13
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off
- Job evaluation
United States--Officials and employees--Salaries, etc
- United States
- MicroformLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Federal white-collar comparability process [microform] : studies /. 1974. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003214256. (Accessed November 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1974) Federal white-collar comparability process [microform] : studies /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003214256
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003214256>.