• Creator
  • Peiser, Theodore E.
  • Created Date
  • 1902~
  • Description
  • Caption beneath photo: Built in 186- by Gardner Kellogg at southeast corner Fourth and Columbia and occupied there as a residence until 1883 by the Kelloggs and Colmans. Moved to Sixth and Columbia in 1883, and there stood twenty years, when torn down. In the picture Gardner Kellogg stands at corner. Date of picture about 1902. Caption on image: Peiser. 247. SeattleProsch Seattle Views Album, Vol. 1, page 21.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2001