Maps of "Lakeland" - Plan B Exercise
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two maps illustrating the so-called Lakeland Plan or Plan B, which was an internal security plan of the Second Infantry Brigade of the Tennessee State Guard during World War II.
Accompanying these maps is a typed note signed by Brig. Gen. Jacob McGavock Dickinson stating that this plan was carried out in training in Franklin, Tenn. by Second Brigade officers and enlisted men in May 1945 and was the basic plan of operations; employed during the six-day race riot period in Columbia, Tenn. in late February/early March 1946.
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee. Militia
Tennessee - History, Military
World War, 1939-1945
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947. Maps of "Lakeland" - Plan B Exercise. 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/StateGuard/id/113. (Accessed July 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947, (1945) Maps of "Lakeland" - Plan B Exercise. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/StateGuard/id/113
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/StateGuard/id/113>.