U. S. Marines on Okinawa, 1945
- View Full Item
- Lawrence Gregory served in the United States Marine Corps during World War II from 1943 to 1945. He achieved the rank of Corporal and served in an 81 mm mortar platoon. He fought on the island of Okinawa, Japan and served with the occupational forces in Japan. Pictured here are (from left to right) Robert Crane, Tom Crawford, and Lawrence Gregory in front of an abandoned storage shed on Okinawa.
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
World War, 1939-1945--Pacific Ocean
World War, 1939-1945--Campaign--Japan--Okinawa Island
World War II
Gregory, Lawrence David
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- U. S. Marines on Okinawa, 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2028. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- U. S. Marines on Okinawa, 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2028
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2028>.