"Volunteers serving coffee to waiting food order applicants"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Scene outside headquarters of the Philadelphia County Emergency Relief Committee, 1450 Cherry st., today when Elwood Silverthorn (holding pitcher) and Ben Finberg (with cups), members of the Second Alarmers who serve refreshments during fires and other emergencies, dispensed coffee and sandwiches to persons waiting for food orders."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Philadelphia Country Emergency Relief Committee (Philadelphia, Pa.)
1450 Cherry Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Volunteers serving coffee to waiting food order applicants". 1932-09-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70830. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-09-08) "Volunteers serving coffee to waiting food order applicants". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70830
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70830>.