Cunningham family home
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This home, built c. 1800 and located near the intersection of Back (Langen Road and Route 117 in North Lancaster, was occupied by the Cunningham family in the late 19th century. Pictured from left to right are Walter R. Cunningham, Fred L. McGee, Edward T. Cunningham, John Cunningham, Louisa Rice Cunningham, and Nellie Barbour (Mrs. Albert Carr). This photograph was taken c. 1880.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Cunningham family home. 1880. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h77t. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1880) Cunningham family home. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h77t
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h77t>.