Frederick & Nelson Tea and Grill Rooms menu, 1951
In 1949, Frederick & Nelson announced that its 5-story building in downtown Seattle would be expanded by the addition of 4 floors. The newly remodeled store opened on August 7, 1952. The Tea Room was located on the 5th floor in the original building, and on the 8th floor after the remodel.
Scanned from original document using Epson Expression 10000XL as 4350 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, resized to 1000 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop CS4, JPEG quality measurement 4
- All Rights Reserved