- View Full Item
Black and white photograph (undated) of the sculpture of St. Ignatius (also called Metanoia) on the campus of the University of Scranton. In the background of the photograph is the lower quad, with Fitch Hall directly behind the sculpture.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
Baut, Gerhard. Metanoia
Fitch Hall (Scranton, Pa.)
Art in universities and colleges
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Metanoia, undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2975. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Metanoia, undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2975
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2975>.