"Youngster hits high note for Eisteddfod"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Vocal chords are tested by Diana Walker (right) for her role in the 41st annual New Year's Eisteddfod. Her audience at the Welsh Presbyterian Church, Girard Avenue near 16th, are Suzanne Crosson and Mrs. Mary Jones Kerr, in a Welsh costume.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Hartman. "Youngster hits high note for Eisteddfod". 1954-01-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46804. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hartman, (1954-01-03) "Youngster hits high note for Eisteddfod". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46804
- MLA citation style
- Hartman. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46804>.