Have a Coca-Cola = hail, hail, the gang's all here or how to welcome a WAVE on furlough
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Coca-Cola advertisement featuring four women drinking their sodas together in front of a factory and a train engine. One woman is wearing a U.S. Naval Reserve Women's Reserve (WAVES) uniform and the other three are dressed as war industry workers. The advertisement states that "there's no chummier way" to welcome home friends from military service than by sharing a Coke together.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Nashville Banner
- World War 1939-1945
Women and the military
United States--Armed Forces--Women's Reserves
United States--Armed Forces--Women
World War 1939-1945--Participation, Female--Tennessee
World War 1939-1945--War Work--Tennessee
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Have a Coca-Cola = hail, hail, the gang's all here or how to welcome a WAVE on furlough. 1943-09-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1185. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-09-10) Have a Coca-Cola = hail, hail, the gang's all here or how to welcome a WAVE on furlough. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1185
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1185>.