Death of General Pakenham scene
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white engraving, "Battle of New Orleans and Death of General Packenham [sic]." British and American forces clash as Pakenham falls mortally wounded from his horse. Abandoned cannon at right fallen soldiers and ladder on ground. From John Frost and W. Croome, "Pictorial Life of Andrew Jackson.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Belknap and Hamersley
- Pakenham, Edward Michael, 1778-1815
Pakenham, Edward Michael, 1778-1815
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Death of General Pakenham scene. 1848. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/82. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1848) Death of General Pakenham scene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/82
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/82>.