University of Dallas Medical Department, first graduating class
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The first graduating class of the University of Dallas Medical Department is gathered in front of the school for a group portrait. Dr. Charles M. Rosser, Dean of the school, is in the front row, far left. Also in the front row are the school's faculty and its one female student. This photo is known to date from 1902, because the school's building, shown in the background, was destroyed by fire that year.
- Texas Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Special Collections Library and Archives
- Dallas Medical Images 1890-1975
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Permission to publish or reproduce must be obtained from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Special Collections and Archives.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. University of Dallas Medical Department, first graduating class. 1902. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://utswlibrary.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13044coll6/id/280. (Accessed September 21, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1902) University of Dallas Medical Department, first graduating class. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://utswlibrary.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13044coll6/id/280
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://utswlibrary.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13044coll6/id/280>.