- Digital Commonwealth
- Holmes Public Library
Pictured is the "New" Town Hall built in 1907 after the old one was destroyed by fire early in 1907. This photo was taken about 1968. Note the "watch tower" on the top of the building. During the war residents took turns sitting up there watching for "enemy planes.
- Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.