• Creator
  • Gladson, Gene
  • Publisher
  • Indiana. Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
  • Description
  • The image shows the front facade of the theater. In 1924, the theater was called the Colonial Theatre. In 1936, it was renamed the Avon after a remodeling that almost completely rebuilt the theater. Theater built prior to 1924.
  • Format
  • slide