Fr. Byron greets Gerald Ford, 1978
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated June 1978) of University of Scranton president Rev. William J. Byron, S.J., greeting former United States president Gerald Ford. Ford was in Scranton to speak at a meeting of the Scranton Chamber of Commerce. Visible in the background are U.S. Congressman Joseph M. McDade (R-PA) and William W. Scranton III.
- Connors, Terry
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
Byron, William J., 1927
Ford, Gerald R., 1913-2006
Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce
McDade, Joseph M
Scranton, William W. (William Warren), 1947
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Connors, Terry. Fr. Byron greets Gerald Ford, 1978. 1978-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3858. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Connors, Terry, (1978-06) Fr. Byron greets Gerald Ford, 1978. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3858
- MLA citation style
- Connors, Terry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3858>.