Wagonload of ladies
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photographed by James MacDonald, these unidentified women are dressed up in their Sunday best and are ready to enjoy some good times.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Photographed by James MacDonald
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Wagonload of ladies. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f77d. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Wagonload of ladies. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f77d
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f77d>.