Protesters outside the Orleans Theater
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Picketers protest outside the orleans theater. They are protesting the film "I Am Curious." A woman in the foreground holds a sign that says "Filth!" A large police van is parked at the curb.
Pickets march outside Orleans Theater, at Bustleton and Cottman avs., protesting the film, "I am Curious (Tenow) Rhawnhurst demonstrators claim the picture is too explicit about sex. Picketing began Wednesday.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Protesters outside the Orleans Theater. 1969-09-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/129. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1969-09-26) Protesters outside the Orleans Theater. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/129
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/129>.