DeSoto at the Mississippi -The Review
- View Full Item
A photographic reproduction of a sepia drawing or painting, showing Hernando DeSoto and members of his army confronting a large armada of Native American war vessels on the Mississippi River, at a point traditionally held to be just south of modern-day Memphis, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- DeSoto at the Mississippi -The Review. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/235. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- DeSoto at the Mississippi -The Review. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/235
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/235>.