Burlington Municipal Airport, Burlington, Vt
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Burlington Municipal Airport. Situated 3 miles from Burlington, Vt., and served by the Urban Bus Facilities, is known for its 8,000 foot runway. An alternate stop for Trans-Atlantic aircraft, it is equipped with I. L. S. as well as Customs and Immigration facilities. Operating from it are, Burlington Air Force Base, Colonial Airlines, and Northeast Airlines. The airport was started about 25 years ago, and its present building was built in 1949.
Title from item.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Boston Public Library
- Pub. by The Riverside Paper Co., Burlington, Vermont "Tichnor Quality Views", Reg,U.S.Pat.Off., Made Only by Tichnor Bros., Inc., Boston, Mass
- No known copyright restrictions. No known restrictions on use.
- Chicago citation style
- Burlington Municipal Airport, Burlington, Vt. 1930-1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/mk61rp837. (Accessed July 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1930-1945) Burlington Municipal Airport, Burlington, Vt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/mk61rp837
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/mk61rp837>.