• Description
  • House of Dr. Eliakian Morse on Galen Street, later owned and occupied for many years by Harrison P. Page who ran a glass factory in western Massachusetts that sold glass to Tiffany & Co.. Demolished in 1895. House stood on a knoll about 50 feet above Galen Street. Knoll was reduced in height to allow Capitol, Eliot, and Union Streets to be cut through.
  • Format
  • Photographs