Peck's Bad Boy Poster [poster]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lithograph poster advertising 'Peck's Bad Boy' by Geo. W. Peck and dramatized by Chas. E. Pidgin. The poster depicts a young man letting a rat loose in a grocery store, much to a female shopper's horror. The caption reads 'Enough Said.' The poster is estimated to be dated from 1890-1910.
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified]
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives, UNCG University Libraries
NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determing actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- Chicago citation style
- Peck's Bad Boy Poster [poster]. Undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/Hansen/id/57. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Undated) Peck's Bad Boy Poster [poster]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/Hansen/id/57
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/Hansen/id/57>.