Captain Thomas Wells portrait
- View Full Item
Sepia half-portrait of aged War of 1812 veteran Thomas Wells, carte de visite with decorative border. The bearded man is shown wearing a dark suit and bowtie. Oval photograph is decorated with swags and tassels and is topped with a fleur-de-lis.
- Giers, C.C
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Giers, C.C. Captain Thomas Wells portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/103. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Giers, C.C, Captain Thomas Wells portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/103
- MLA citation style
- Giers, C.C. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/103>.