Nevils and Driscoll Halls ground breaking, 1964
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated October 1, 1964) of the University of Scranton ground breaking ceremony for Nevils and Driscoll residence halls. Tentatively identified, from left to right, are: Mayor of Scranton William T. Schmidt, [unidentified], A. C. Gerard of Gerard-Pettinato Construction, James Pettinato of Gerard-Pettinanto Construction, Santiago Racca of Bellante and Clauss, University president Very Rev. Edward J. Sponga, S.J., Joseph Madden, S.J., chancellor of the Scranton Diocese. and Bernard B. Blier of the Scranton Redevelopment Authority.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
University of Scranton -- Buildings -- Construction
Nevils Hall (Scranton, Pa.)
Driscoll Hall (Scranton, Pa.)
Scranton Redevelopment Authority
Bellante, Clauss, Miller & Partners
Sponga, Edward J
Catholic Church. Diocese of Scranton (Pa.)
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Nevils and Driscoll Halls ground breaking, 1964. 1964-10-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2938. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1964-10-01) Nevils and Driscoll Halls ground breaking, 1964. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2938
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2938>.