Construction of Fitzpatrick Athletic Field, 1982
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color aerial photograph (dated ca. 1982) taken during the construction of the University of Scranton's Fitzpatrick Athletic Field. Visible in the photograph are the Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel, the Scranton iron furnaces, Alumni Memorial Hall, Loyola Hall, O'Hara Hall, and St. Thomas Hall.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
University of Scranton -- Aerial views
Fitzpatrick Field (Scranton, Pa.)
Radisson Lackawanna Station
Alumni Memorial Hall (Scranton, Pa.)
Iron furnaces (Scranton, Pa.)
University of Scranton -- Sports
Ridge Row (Scranton, Pa.)
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Construction of Fitzpatrick Athletic Field, 1982. 1982. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/144. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1982) Construction of Fitzpatrick Athletic Field, 1982. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/144
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/144>.