Abbey Carter Lane house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Perhaps the noise of the trains and dust from the old toll road were too much for Mrs. Anthony Lane, for right after the death of her husband in 1869, the widow built herself a lovely new home on Main Street in the center of town. In more recent times, the home has become Queen Chapel, run by longtime Lancaster funeral director Jessica Queen.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Morgues & mortuaries
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Abbey Carter Lane house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d598. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Abbey Carter Lane house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d598
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d598>.