• Created Date
  • 1936
  • Description
  • Henry Isaacson built his mill in 1936 originally to mill lumber for himself; however, he soon began to supply lumber the community. Lumber from his mill was used in many of the resorts in the Pine Lake area of Sammamish in cabins, docks and diving boards. The mill is still owned and operated by Duane Isaacson, one of Henry's sons. The mill is located on 244th South of Redmond / Fall City Road.
  • Format
  • image
    photo
    Scanned from slide as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 16-bit color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using CONTENTdm's image import
  • Rights
  • All rights reserved.