Virgin Adoring the Child. Detail
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The image (zoom in of stone_062) depicts an Italian painting of the Virgin adoring the Child (1457/60 - 1504/5).
Typed on the verso: Negative SC 721 (Detail Only) FILIPPINO LIPPI The Virgin Adoring the Child Photographed in the Uffizi Gallery Florence Italy by George E. Stone San Jose State College California Copyright 1941 by George E. Stone
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- San José State University, Special Collections and Archives
- Copyright has not been assigned to the San Jose State University Library Special Collections & Archives. All requests for permission to publish or quote from this collection must be submitted in writing to the Director of Special Collections. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Special Collections & Archives as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the reader. Copyright restrictions also apply to digital reproductions of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes. For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact San Jose State University Special Collections & Archives department. http://www.sjlibrary.org/research/special/special_coll/index.htm
- Chicago citation style
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer). Virgin Adoring the Child. Detail. 1941. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/SJSUstone/id/64. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer), (1941) Virgin Adoring the Child. Detail. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/SJSUstone/id/64
- MLA citation style
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/SJSUstone/id/64>.