Spanish Quarters in Pinar del Río, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113463. 6x8 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. General view to the southwest from roof of Cuartel -1. - House used by regimental Commissary and Quatermaster. 2. - City reservoir. 3. - Regimental and Q.M. Stables. 4 and 6. Wooden barrack buildings, built for U.S. Troops in first intervention, now occupied by rural guard. 5 - Casa de Salud Hospital, Pinar del Río, Cuba, Jan. 1909. M.I.D.219"; On recto: "113463. MID-219"
The Spanish Quarters in Pinar del Río, Cuba. There are houses in the background
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Spanish Quarters in Pinar del Río, Cuba. 1909-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2567. (Accessed May 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909-01) Spanish Quarters in Pinar del Río, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2567
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2567>.