Parrington Hall showing southeast side, University of Washington, July 1, 1958
Parrington Hall, named after English professor Vernon L. Parrington, opened in 1902 as the science building. Today it houses the School of Public Affairs.Stamped on verso: Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios [Info. Services neg. 5096-E].Photograph by Whitie Marten.Filed in: UW - Parrington Hall (#481).
- Photograph: b&w
8 x 10 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3