Thorndyke residence, Port Ludlow, Washington, 1884
- Pope, George A., 1864-1942
Built by the firm of Thorndyke and Sayward for the Joshua Thorndyke family in 1856. Later became the Arthur Phinney family home (owner of the Puget Mill Co. at Ludlow). Destroyed in 1910. On verso of image: First house built in Port Ludlow by H.K. Thorndike, about 1954 or 1855. G.A. Pope, Jun 12, 1884, Elmhurst.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 1999