Temporary bridge and roadway
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Pix of half of temporary bridge and temporary roadway that has been out of operation for at elast a month. Operations will get underway Monday to take down remaining portion. Scene looks east from eastbound side of expressway. Vehicles at far right are eastbound expressway. Those in lower part of center of pix are eastbound on road to Roosevelt Expressway and Route 1. Vehicles on upper roadway are westbound on expressway."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Higgins. Temporary bridge and roadway. 1973-07-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70491. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Higgins, (1973-07-05) Temporary bridge and roadway. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70491
- MLA citation style
- Higgins. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70491>.