Jeff. Davis in the White House
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Printed on white paper with black print, text within ornamental border. Cut of office building with man and woman on porch above title. First line "Ye northern men in Washington". Set to the tune of" Ye parliaments of England".
- Contributing Institution
- Wake Forest University
- [Confederate States of America] : s.n., [between 1861 and 1865?]
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Poetry
Confederate States of America--Poetry
- Digital reproductions of this item from Wake Forest University's Special Collections all other copyright is retained by the creators of items in these papers, or their beneficiaries, as stipulated by United States copyright law, unless copyright was signed over to Wake Forest University. Written permission from the copyright owner and any other rights holders must be obtained for any reuse of this item that extends beyond fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for the determination of the copyright status and securing permission rests with those persons wishing to reuse the materials. Please contact Special Collections & Archives (email@example.com) with questions.
- Chicago citation style
- Jeff. Davis in the White House. 1861. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10339/364. (Accessed August 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1861) Jeff. Davis in the White House. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10339/364
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/10339/364>.