• Created Date
  • 1880
  • Description
  • Pit operated by the Norcross Bros part of the Worcester Quarry in East Longmeadow. House in background was occupied by Henry Goodrich and family. The large barns stabled draft horses that transported large blocks from quarries to stone yard. Part of East Longmeadow Historical Commission Archives. East Longmeadow Public Library Local History Room, East Longmeadow, Massachusetts. http://www.eastlongmeadow.org/Library/.
  • Format
  • Photographs
  • Rights
  • Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.