South Main Street
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Eugene and Beryl Christoph
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
This peaceful view looks north on Main Street in South Lancaster, likely in the early 1940s. The dusty dirt road of earlier times has now been paved. The Tydol filling station on the right, operated for many years by Glenn Bowen and Fred Willruth, is now the site of Cumberland Farms store.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- South Main Street. 1940-1943. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k11z. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-1943) South Main Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k11z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k11z>.