Capture of the H.M. ships Cyane and Levant
- View Full Item
A colored print P.S. Dural Litha. Philadelphia. Original Painting by Birch. Shows three ships on dark waters and under cloudy sky. There is light and smoke around the ships from gunfire. Additional information on back of print. "Capture of H.M.Ships Cyane & Levant by the U.S. frigate Consitution. To Cas. Stewart Esq. His Officers & Crew." "Levant 21 Guns" "Constitution 49 Guns" "Cyane 34 Guns" "Un soone Ty Jas. Queen
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Cyane (Frigate)
Levant (Sloop of war)
United States--History--War of 1812--Naval operations
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Birch. Capture of the H.M. ships Cyane and Levant. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/109. (Accessed January 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Birch, Capture of the H.M. ships Cyane and Levant. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/109
- MLA citation style
- Birch. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/109>.