Culvert made by the Civilian Conservation Corps at Harrison Bay State Park
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image of masonry culvert with circular stonework around the pipe. Culvert pipe appears to be steel. Two individuals wearing hats can be seen on top of the culvert. Tall trees are in the background.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
Civilian Conservation Corps--Photographs
Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--History
New Deal, 1933-1939
State parks & reserves
Public service organizations
- Harrison (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Culvert made by the Civilian Conservation Corps at Harrison Bay State Park. 1939-04-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/374. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1939-04-08) Culvert made by the Civilian Conservation Corps at Harrison Bay State Park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/374
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/374>.