- Polar Ice & Fuel Company
- Indiana Memory
- Jefferson County Historical Society
This is postcard created from a lithograph drawing of the Indianapolis Union Depot, the north terminal of the Madison and Indianapolis Railroad. It has the following inscription on the back: "Union Depot--erected in 1852." It was torn down in about 1887 to be replaced by the present Union Station. Lithograph was published in 1854.