• Creator
  • Unknown
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1915
  • Description
  • Seattle Seminary opened on the north side of Queen Anne Hill in 1891. In the first term, there were two faculty members and thirty-four students, mostly at the elementary level. The school soon added college classes and dropped the lower grades. In 1915, it became Seattle Pacific College, and in 1978, Seattle Pacific University.
  • Format
  • image
    photograph
    Scanned from original print as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
  • Rights
  • Museum of History & Industry, Seattle