• Creator
  • Sneddon, James O.
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1952
  • Description
  • Thomson Hall was built in 1948, and is currently the home of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies.Lettering above door reads: University of Washington - 1861 - LUX SIT. David Thomson Hall.Stamped on verso: Photograph by James O. Sneddon.Office of Public Information, University of Washington. [Info. Services neg. 653-A].Filed in: UW - Thomson Hall (#497).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    10 1/8 x 8 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3